Look for it
- Dear Money God, is it true that sometimes it takes money to make money? This is a little unfair I think. You should rethink your policy.(scribbled) 7 years ago
- Dear Papa - I have your toothbrush. If you want to see it again give me candy. ~S wp.me/p19vO1-8H(scribbled) 7 years ago
- If the toilet water is blue and you peed a lot, would the water turn green? I always wanted to know.(scribbled) 8 years ago
- Mama watched a weird show from China. A lady cried. Her husband killed her brother 10 yrs ago. It was very boring. But my hair looked nice!(scribbled) 8 years ago
- @whirlyshirly No way. Finding slugs in your hair when you are laying down to sleep is THE WORST.(scribbled) 8 years ago
Category Archives: The Summer Months
Does Suzy have regrets over how she spent the summer? Perhaps. Didn’t we all? Luckily she’s good at finding plenty of things to do. Click on the image for the full size if you are having trouble reading the text.
Suzy can’t help showing her age sometimes.
You know you’re jealous of Suzy’s moves. FRONT BACK
The countdown to school must be stressing Suzy out. She seems absentminded. FRONT BACK
Suzy divulges family secrets…
There is trouble afoot, but it’s just another day for the Long children. FRONT BACK