Look for it
- Dear Money God, is it true that sometimes it takes money to make money? This is a little unfair I think. You should rethink your policy.(scribbled) 7 years ago
- Dear Papa - I have your toothbrush. If you want to see it again give me candy. ~S wp.me/p19vO1-8H(scribbled) 8 years ago
- If the toilet water is blue and you peed a lot, would the water turn green? I always wanted to know.(scribbled) 8 years ago
- Mama watched a weird show from China. A lady cried. Her husband killed her brother 10 yrs ago. It was very boring. But my hair looked nice!(scribbled) 8 years ago
- @whirlyshirly No way. Finding slugs in your hair when you are laying down to sleep is THE WORST.(scribbled) 8 years ago
Category Archives: The Summer Months
Suzy does some hard thinking. So you don’t have to.
…Suzy, optimistic heroine or devious villain? Only time will tell.
Sorry for the delay…I didn’t have access to various things that would get Suzy digital. But she’s here now! There is some silliness…but also some new developments. In the usual slow Suzy way. (click for full-sized images) FRONT BACK
In which Suzy misses the point. And might be under the influence of the Olympic Games. FRONT BACK
In which Suzy speaks for herself. She certainly doesn’t need my help. …as school approaches, I grow more nervous. It could get too jumbly to keep straight. I hope Suzy is up to the task!
In which Suzy returns to whimsy (was she in reality before?). Sometimes I wish Suzy was my kid.