Look for it
- Dear Money God, is it true that sometimes it takes money to make money? This is a little unfair I think. You should rethink your policy.(scribbled) 7 years ago
- Dear Papa - I have your toothbrush. If you want to see it again give me candy. ~S wp.me/p19vO1-8H(scribbled) 8 years ago
- If the toilet water is blue and you peed a lot, would the water turn green? I always wanted to know.(scribbled) 8 years ago
- Mama watched a weird show from China. A lady cried. Her husband killed her brother 10 yrs ago. It was very boring. But my hair looked nice!(scribbled) 8 years ago
- @whirlyshirly No way. Finding slugs in your hair when you are laying down to sleep is THE WORST.(scribbled) 8 years ago
Tag Archives: art
Getting this entry together proved horribly difficult. I needed a second set of hands and burned through 50 or more photos before there were any remotely usable. And then it turned out the brown grocery bag fragment was too big … Continue reading
…aaand, I am now caught up! WIN! Welcome to Suzy’s world. FRONT BACK
This would be last week’s entry. This week’s entry will be posted tomorrow. :) (and then I’ll be all caught up!)
Grr…I am a week behind. A friend of mine’s been in the hospital for over a week and it’s blown my concentration entirely. Can’t seem to sit still for more than five minutes. So I’m still working on this week’s … Continue reading
It’s the weeeee hours in the morning here. Ninja Suzy comes to you on a paper towel. But not one of the good kinds that can hold quarters up even when you get them wet.
Whee, adventures! Giant storms, the threat of lost power, shaky internet, and a computer that keeps randomly turning off! But Suzy won’t quit! Suzy works with what she’s got! Enjoy!
Whee, June promises to be a stressful month! Embrace it. At least we can count on Suzy to be blissfully optimistic. Or something like that. FRONT BACK